GibVault Website usage terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Email Terms and Conditions
Under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, GiBVault regularly intercepts and monitors e-mail correspondence for the purpose of, for example, ensuring that only legitimate business is being carried on and to ensure the security of information being transmitted.
Any pricing quoted in any email correspondence is exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated, at the prevailing rate at the time of order and is valid until the end of the month OR until a new manufacturer price list is issued. Any pricing quoted may also change if there are fluctuations in exchange rates between the GBP and other foreign currencies. All prices quoted are subject to stock being available i.e. sometimes goods are offered at promotional prices, if this stock is sold we can no longer offer the special pricing.
Email correspondence to, or from any member of our staff may be intercepted and / or read by other authorised members of staff.
GiBVault does not consider email correspondence as a method of secure transmission of sensitive information such as passwords, bank or credit card details. Please contact a member of staff if you wish to share sensitive information.
Our email systems have strong anti-spam and anti-virus technologies which may delete or hold emails. GiBVault staff will be unaware of these emails and therefore no response can not be used as acceptance of any terms, conditions or agreements